Google

Welcome to Answer Central

All of my answers have been carefully researched and confirmed for accuracy. I have presented them in plain english for everyone to enjoy.

Feel free to ask your own question by leaving me a comment.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Favourite Sites

I have many favourite sites I visit regularly when researching my Radio Solutions answers. Three of my favourites are:

www.howstuffworks.com

www.wisegeek.com

www.answers.com

Again - remember - always research thoroughly and don't rely on the first answer you come across as being correct.

I will be posting lots of favourite sites as the weeks go on. Come back and visit often - you might find yourself a new favourite!

Digg this
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

I hope I am sending this right! I have two questions for you:

1. I've heard the ocean is blue because it is a reflection off the sky. Is this true?

2. Goldfish apparently have a memory of only 30 seconds. Do all fish? Or just goldfish?

Thanks Annie!

Ally